Tuesday 22 June 2010

reflects about the dream hours


In this moment, i am sleepy. Very Sleepy. I don’t know how I can write this with the eyes open. It makes me reflect about the dream hours. I think that it is a strange phenomenon, because is very nice but sometimes very bad. Doctors said that people should sleep at least eight hours at day, specially teenagers, because they grow up more in the night that in the day. I don’t understand very well this point, but they say too that normal people need to sleep eight hours for repose our mind and body, and they say if you don’t sleep well, you can gain weight, but I don’t believe it.. Even Though , A Japanese study say that people that sleep seven diary hours are more long-lived. It deny the recommendation to sleep eight hours diary . I really like sleep a lot, some days all day, because I have dreams really interesting and strange histories ,but sometimes is necessary that the day be more large , for have time to do a lot of things. For example, the university and the studies spend a lot of time, and i don’t have much time for do all the things that I want. Then I sometimes think that I could sleep only a few hours, for can do the things that I like. But it is really bad, and no healthy, I could take pills or drink a lot of coffee but I don’t like it because is bad for my body. There are not solution, only take a decision. ¿What do you prefer? Sleep all day and do nothing for ever in your life, but never be tired? Or don’t sleep but do a lot of things sometimes tired?

2 comments:

  1. Well, apparently I will live less. I love to sleep, but I have serious trouble sleeping at night, in these hours is when my mind is more awake and I find it very difficult to sleep. Because of this I'm usually sleepy. Today I prefer to sleep all day and do nothing ... but then do many things. XD...
    but I must read lot of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I prefer sleep to have energy and to do all things I have to do. I hate when I can not sleep well and I'm sleepy all day, these days I feel I do anything right.
    If it is true what the study says going to die young, I think sleep is the best and whenever I can I sleep more than necessary
    See you

    ReplyDelete