Tuesday 8 June 2010

drawings (=

Lately, i really like to draw. I think that everybody has liked to draw in one moment of their lives, especially when we were children. Particularly to me, my love to drawings have been increasing with the years, in fact, actually I draw a lot, especially in boring subjects like “metodología” . I enjoy to draw no perfects images, or perfects copies to the reality, I like to draw strange forms, things, persons, plants , animals or a mix of all these. I draw for have fun, make beautiful things, and also I love to give presents with drawings. I think that is a very good and pretty activity because it comes to the feelings, and tell us things about the people who made them. It is a simple action with a big natural and personal meaning. The drawings never are good or bad, they just are. I really like when people draw on anything: theirs bags, books, walls, hands, tables… anyplace is for me a good place to draw =), except when are things that belong to other people that don’t like to have their things drawn. Obvious I love drawings in the streets, buses stop, buses, and graffitis, especially the located near to Bellavista.

4 comments:

  1. I like a lot of drawn,but don't like very much the people paint in the street and ofend a other people or the when the people drawn the wall house whitout permission of the owner of the house. But isn’t the case i like very much all the paint in all places.
    Good bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I like to draw too! When I'm bored in a class, I start to draw to the professors and I draw to my University classmates. I have small notebooks for to draw differents things, I generally draw without colors, with a black pencil.
    But I'm an awful drawer.... so I must to practice every day to come to the perfection !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you (methodology class is the best moment to draw XD)..
    I also like draw very much, and paint too. Especially I like to paint with "óleo".
    I think that draw is really relaxing and very entertaining.
    Also I believe that when the inspiration comes to one, you must draw .. or if it is not possible to lose a beautiful or very significant drawing, only for not expressing in the moment.
    Many greetings classmate , and still draws in the world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I also drawing in my class of methodology!! When I get bored I always start to draw (specially in that class).
    Since I was little is the only thing that entertains me when there's nothing to do.
    Lately I have not had time to draw but before I used to draw a lot in my house.
    You should put a picture of one of your drawings n.n
    See you

    ReplyDelete