Tuesday 18 May 2010

My academic week

well, now i am happy because i finished my academic obligations for this week . today i had to give a hard work in “Historia Lationoamericana” subject, we had to write about the economic matrix of Latin America , there was a interesting work.
.The last week i almost didn't sleep because i had so many test. Once of them was my first oral test in “Antropología I “ subject, and i aproved whit a 5.5. In this moment there are a celebration because we are free until the next week and all my friends of grade are have fun. The last week i also was sick, but i had feel better because I have drinked a lot of water, and it is good for the health. Other important element in the week was the rain. This year particulary, the winter has delayed a lot, but it is better ,because there are many people have pain with the consequences of earthquake and the rain is not good for them if they don’t have a ceiling. This Sunday is a public holiday and there are a lot of families that are going to the beach, this is a good instance to get out stress. I personality will see movies and see my school friends. Well , good bye and good luck for everybody =)

3 comments:

  1. You have a very luck in this week, because i two test in this week, i don't now i do whit study. i warn you what begin study for the other week.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanna to sleep, hang out and going out with my friends this weekend!
    it's just may, but i'm really tired!
    i hope monday i can say "University, you won't win me!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your free time, i envy you for can say your finish with the academic responsability for this week....i want say that too ToT

    ReplyDelete